Guidelines for Reviewers
Blind peer review plays an important role to improve the quality of research papers. Following guidelines for reviewers are recommended while reviewing the articles:
- A reviewer should judge, assess and evaluate the weaknesses and strengths of the paper(s) sent to him/her.
- Reviewers must keep all the information of the paper(s) confidential and will not share with anyone.
- Reviewers must avoid criticism on social, political and religious basis. Criticism must be according to academic and technical grounds.
- Reviewers are encouraged to give their feedback concisely, objectively, relevantly and constructively to improve the quality of manuscripts.
- If reviewer(s) seek material copied from any other source without citation they should inform the editor of the journal with relevant citations and references.
- Reviewers are encouraged to provide feedback and return reports within two weeks.